Water is the most precious natural resource on our planet. Our complete cycle approach to water management delivers a resilient and sustainable framework throughout the entire water cycle, from environmental services to integrated engineering for stronger communities. When it comes to water capabilities, our scientists, engineers, technicians and specialists provide solutions for every kind of water problem.
Talis Engineering is well positioned to provide clients with a broad range of services from water resource management to addressing water scarcity for government, industrial/commercial, energy, mining, and oil and gas sectors across the globe. The team of experienced engineers and technicians can provide complete design, Fabrication, Construction, installation and commissioning services or, Turnkey/Design-Build End to End Services to provide a treatment system for all needs and applications.
We can provide the following water treatment systems and solutions:
- Municipal/Drinking Water Treatment Plant
- Industrial Water Treatment System
- Reverse Osmosis (RO). Sea Water, Brackish Water
- Demine System (Boiler Feed Water Conditioning, Ultrapure Water)
- Produced Water Treatment/Reuse
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Gravity and Pressure Filtration
- Nano-Filtration (NF)
- De-Ionization (DI)
- Electro-De-Ionization (EDI)
- Chemical Injection Systems
- Disinfection Systems (Chlorine injection, Ozone Injection, UV)
- Packaged Water Treatment System
Talis Engineering can provide the following wastewater treatment systems and solutions:
- Municipal Sewage Treatment Plant
- Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant
- Tertiary Treatment solutions including Nutrient Removal
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR) System
- Activated Sludge Extended Aeration (EA) System
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
- Sequence Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR)
- Evaporation/Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) System
- Sludge processing/ Treatment
- Biogas Heat Recovery System
- Water Reuse systems
- Containerized Treatment systems
For Water & Wastewater Conveyance we can provide Sewage and Storm Water Collection Systems and CSO.
Our storm water management and infrastructure design capabilities can provide customers with cost-effective solutions for major urban flooding and regulatory requirements.
We can provide study, planning, design and implementation of facilities to address adaptation to climate change impacts, especially coastal storm surge and sea level rise.
- Sewage and Storm Water Lift Stations
- Water supply Transmission and Network
Our engineers have extensive experience in Water Network and Booster Pump Stations EPCM as well as Loss Prevention by Pressure Management System and Leak Detection to reduce “unaccounted-for” Water.