Talis Engineering team has experience handling projects in all phases of the value chain in the oil and gas industry.
Backed by centuries of combined experience, our team has executed over $50 billion Total Installed Cost (TIC) worth of projects, worldwide, including projects in Middle East, North Africa and North America, mostly for oil and gas industries.
Talis Engineering can take projects from conceptual phase and scope of work definition through front-end engineering design (FEED) to detail design, construction, commissioning and start-up. We will implement best in class project management systems and practices, as well as customized EPC execution plans and strategies to assure project success.
Our EPC project management strategy is to integrate design, procurement, and construction into a unified approach for project success, and we have all required resources in-house for the cohesive execution of oil and gas EPC projects.
We specialize in oil and gas production packages and modularized processing plants and have access to fabrication shops in Canada and other parts of the world.
In all areas that we serve in the Oil and Gas Industry, we strive to develop long-term strategic relationships with our clients through service agreements, to:
- Achieve a detailed understanding of their business
- Work collaboratively to provide creative, timely and economic services
- Achieve consistency of personnel from project to project
Benefits to customers will include:
- Consistency of execution
- Elimination of ‘learning curve’ costs
- Elimination of bidding costs
- Continual improvement through seamless transfer of lessons learned from project to project
- Establishment and implementation of standards and specifications to be applied to multiple projects – without the need to ‘reinvent the wheel.’